Springtime Intimate Cornwall Wedding Giveaway
Yep, you read that title right. A dream team of SD&G vendors have come together and we want to gift one couple our services for an intimate Spring elopement! We’ve got a team ready to help with your hair and makeup, music and photography, venue hosting and décor, and your florals. All we need is YOU.
Elopements are a way of stripping out the chaos and focusing on what really matters: the connection. No wedding party to distract you. No elaborate schedule to focus on. We want to give one couple a chance to celebrate without getting bogged down in the stress that comes with a larger wedding. We want you to get caught up in the emotion, not seating plans.
How do you plan an elopement? First step is to read this post by Levi Litjerina, a super-talented photographer who wrote his thoughts on why elopements are worth your time. (Of particular note were points 4-8 and 10. I especially LOOOOOVE the tip about getting ready together. Help one another with finishing details OR get dressed together but put your own finishing touches on your ensemble and then meet in another room. Then consult with the vendor team we’ve put together for you and make it personal to you and your partner.
Here’s what’s included:
- Hair styling for the bride by Danielle from Dandoo
- Bride’s makeup by Allison at Poppin Makeup & More
- Beautiful Blooms florals by Rachelle for the bride and groom
- Music and MC services from Martin at M.P. Entertainment
- Decor by Sophie’s team Sage Designs
- Dessert from Jennifer at Faith, Trust & Shimmer Dust
- Event hosting by Dominique, Ahmad and the team at Table 21: Steakhouse & Oyster Bar
- 5 hours of photography coverage from Ang at Moment.us Photography (that’s me!)
Couples must be:
- residents of SD&G.
- available on one of the following dates: Sunday, April 2, 2017 OR Sunday, April 30, 2017.
- willing to collaborate with the vendors to plan an intimate wedding ceremony and reception for under twenty guests. Evening reception options may be available.
- able to cover additional food and beverage costs beyond inclusions provided by Table 21.
- able to provide marriage license and ceremony officiant.
- able to provide their own wedding attire.
- willing to have their images shared across social media platforms and on Moment.us Photography’s blog.
How to Enter
Couples can nominate themselves or be nominated by friends or family. We want to hear about why this intimate wedding would be so meaningful. We want to hear the couple’s story; we want to know what makes them tick. Tell us what your ideal elopement would look like! Would you go for brunch together in the morning? Would you have your grandma as a flower girl? Whether the reason for wanting to elope is complicated because of health or finances, or simply a personal preference, we want to hear about what this wedding would become for this lucky pair. This is not a “Like and Share” to be entered to win. If you’d like to hit up the teams’ Facebook pages, then go for it – as small business owners, we’d each appreciate the extra love! However, what we really want is to feel a connection to the winning couple. That’s what makes us tick and what makes us deliver to the very best of our ability. So tell us something special.
Winners will be chosen after considering all applicants. We are accepting nominations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org between NOW and December 31st. The winner will be announced on New Year’s Day on Moment.us Photography’s Facebook page, meaning we’ll be wishing two special people a very happy New Year.
Each vendor will have their own inclusion details and restrictions. If you’ve got questions ahead of time, feel free to contact any of us.
We are all so excited about this project and can’t wait to work with the winning couple! Please help us spread the word by sharing this amongst your social networks.