Photo Booth Services
Looking for a Montreal, Ottawa or Cornwall photo booth? Maybe you need something to entertain guests at your corporate function or you want to bring traffic to your tradeshow booth? We’ve got the perfect photo booth for your event.
This sleek all-in-one, open-concept design means your guests now have SPAAAAAAAACE – there is plenty of room to play without anyone being squished into a box. Your guests simply show up, use the liveview screen to line themselves up in the frame, and then they can start packing as many people in as they can fit on the screen. Once everyone is ready to roll, my assistant manages the touchscreen and the countdown to fun photos is on – no remote needed!
Want to know what’s included? The easy answer: EVERYTHING. We’ve got all of the bases covered by providing you with:
- a full-time attendant to help you so you just have to concentrate on looking awesome
- professional studio lighting, which means your photos will be good and BRIGHT!
- fully customizable print layout designed just for your event
- a choice of backdrops to suit your event theme
- use of Moment.us Photography’s prop box to help get your guests’ imaginations working
- prints for participants, plus digital copies for the folks who booked the booth
- a link to an online folder of downloadable images
- Facebook sharing so that your guests can see everyone’s photos the next day!
With prices starting at just $565 incl HST for 2 hours ($735 for 3hrs; $900 for 4hrs), this immensely popular Cornwall wedding photo booth is an awesome way to also add extra energy to proms and grad parties; anniversary celebrations; special birthdays; company Christmas parties and corporate events. Contact me for more information – your guests will thank you!
I’m Ang – I’m the owner of Moment.us Photography, an Ontario family & wedding photography service. I have a passion for capturing light and photographing natural moments in life as they happen anywhere in the world. My goal is to capture memories that you will cherish once your wedding dress is put away, your children are too grown up to curl into your lap for cuddles, and you reach the age where the house seems oddly quiet at night. I love meeting new families in their natural environment and getting in amongst the bedlam so that I can document the perfectly imperfect realities of weddings and daily life. Please explore more of www.momentusstudio.com to see more examples of Cornwall, Ontario family photography. Looking for wedding info? Start here and the let’s chat!